Versatile designer and creative consultant with vast experiences including: corporate identities, large format prints and wraps, social media, email marketing, and video production. As a main point of contact in the creative process, I thrive in dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environments. I'm also a strong leader with a positive attitude and strengths in adaptability and decision making skills.
To download a copy of my resume, click here.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
INDIANA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY // 2003 – 2006
Member of student government body. Special interest in development of servant leadership program.
AUTOLOOP // 2016 – Present
- Provide a strong design voice – backed by knowledge of industry best practices and customer analytics – to make strategic design choices for customer experiences.
- Conceptualize and design digital and physical centerpieces (Banners, print materials, animations, emails) for Autoloop as well as OEM clients at national conferences.
- Creation of AutoLoop and client branded presentation decks for use in marketing plan proposals, as well as creative reviews with clients.
- Research areas of improvement by monitoring current trends in digital and print marketing and writing proposals for possible ways to incorporate new trends or technologies into our creative process.
- Maintain client and internal brand standards by ensuring that all creative is reflective of OEM’s brand tenants and that messaging has consistent voice and styling that appropriately targets customer base.
FREELANCE // 2007 – Present
- Craft corporate pieces for organizations in technology, non-profit, and health care industries.
- Provide regular web design and graphic support to partner companies and design agencies.
- Perform audience profiles and demographic workshops for corporate and non-profit clients.
- Supply creative copywriting services and author articles for several creative collectives.
FRONTIERS // 2014 – 2016
- Oversee all copywriting and editorial materials produced for social media, email marketing, newsletters, training guides, websites, and marketing campaigns.
- Develop conceptual ideas for original content to support marketing goals of the organization.
- Lead team members and contractors in bringing projects to completion on strict deadlines and budgets.
- Coordinate integration of social media into marketing campaigns and goals.
- Review critical analytics, metrics, and reports for strategic use regarding marketing and fundraising strategies.
- Report to department leads about project timelines and advertising schedules.
- Design and establish email standards for communication of marketing events, updates, and newsletters.
- Create customized automated email campaigns to increase customer retention and engagement.
- Manage team member's daily tasks and assignments to increase efficiency and production.
- Research latest tools and trends in the industry and train team members on best practices.
- Review and proof all final designs before sending to print and coordinate with vendors to ensure timely completion and delivery.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER/VIDEO EDITOR
CENTRAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH ARIZONA // 2007 – 2014
- Worked across 18 different departments to understand and fulfill all creative needs.
- Designed large format art for building windows, vehicle wraps, and way-finding signage.
- Conceptualized and implemented creative environmental spaces for student's and children's departments.
- Created new corporate branding and style guide, including logos, letterheads, fonts, colors, etc.
- Developed marketing campaigns for events targeted at audiences of 10,000+.
- Constructed artistic and promotional videos for online platforms and live audiences.
- Provided creative copywriting for promotion of city-wide events.
- Recruited and deployed a volunteer team to assist in weekly projects.
- Diversified bookstores product selection of screen-printed shirts, custom embroidered patches, and other personalized effects.