Versatile creative director and designer with vast experience. As a main point of contact in the creative process, I thrive in dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced environments. I'm also a strong leader with a positive attitude and strengths in adaptability and decision making.
To download a copy of my resume, click here.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE / YOUTH MINISTRY
INDIANA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY // 2003 – 2006
Member of student government body. Special interest in development of servant leadership program.
FRONTIERS // 2014 – present
- Frontiers is an international non-profit organization with offices in over 25 countries serving +1000 global workers in 50 countries who seek to inspire transformational movements by sending teams to catalyze change.
- Oversee all copywriting and editorial materials produced for social media, email marketing, newsletters, training guides, websites, and marketing campaigns.
- Develop conceptual ideas for original content to support marketing goals of the organization.
- Lead team members and contractors in bringing projects to completion on strict deadlines and budgets.
- Coordinate integration of social media into marketing campaigns and goals.
- Review critical analytics, metrics, and reports for strategic use regarding marketing and fundraising strategies.
- Report to department leads about project timelines and advertising schedules.
- Design and establish email standards for communication of marketing events, updates, and newsletters.
- Create customized automated email campaigns to increase customer retention and engagement.
- Manage team member's daily tasks and assignments to increase efficiency and production.
- Research latest tools and trends in the industry and train team members on best practices.
- Review and proof all final designs before sending to print and coordinate with vendors to ensure timely completion and delivery.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER/VIDEO EDITOR
FREELANCE // 2007 – Present
- Craft corporate pieces for organizations in technology, non-profit, and health care industries.
- Provide regular web design and graphic support to partner companies and design agencies.
- Perform audience profiles and demographic workshops for corporate and non-profit clients.
- Supply creative copywriting services and author articles for several creative collectives.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER/VIDEO EDITOR
CENTRAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH ARIZONA // 2007 – 2014
- Worked across 18 different departments to understand and fulfill all creative needs.
- Designed large format art for building windows, vehicle wraps, and way-finding signage.
- Conceptualized and implemented creative environmental spaces for student's and children's departments.
- Created new corporate branding and style guide, including logos, letterheads, fonts, colors, etc.
- Developed marketing campaigns for events targeted at audiences of 10,000+.
- Constructed artistic and promotional videos for online platforms and live audiences.
- Provided creative copywriting for promotion of city-wide events.
- Recruited and deployed a volunteer team to assist in weekly projects.
- Diversified bookstores product selection of screen-printed shirts, custom embroidered patches, and other personalized effects.